COMFORTABLE ON A TIGHTROPE

for enquiries/queries/Q's:
comfortableonatightrope@googlemail.com




25/04/2011

Help Night School Records to Help Japan

 Night School Records have released two of our favourite records so far this year (Beautifully screen-printed and hand-stamped 7"s by Golden Grrrls and Terror Bird) and are readying a tape compilation called 'APPEAL', the artwork of which is above. One Hundred Per Cent of the funds generated by the sale of the tape will go directly to helping those affected by the recent humanitarian disaster in Japan. We are honoured and delighted to contribute to this worthy and worthwhile project (via donating songs from WAITERS, IRMA VEP and FORMER BULLIES) and urge you to buy it immediately from HERE . Here is the  full and fully amazing tracklist:
S I D E  A 
  1. 1.  B I T C H E S  -  JESUS SWEAT
  2. 2.  H E A T S I C K  -  2010 DUB (APPEAL EDIT)
  3. 3.  I R M A  V E P  -  THE FEELING HAS GONE
  4. 4.  T R A S H  K I T -  TEENAGERS
  5. 5.  H E L M  -  1221 2
  6. 6.  S P I N  S P I N  T H E  D O G S  -  BED (ALT VERSION)
  7. 7.  D I V O R C E  -  LOVE ATTACK (DEMO)
  8. 8.  T H E  S H I T T Y  L I M I T S  -  TWICE AS FAST
  9. 9.  G O L D E N  G R R R L S  -  DATE  IT
  10. 10.  W O O L F  -  FISHING WITH LOLITA (DEMO)
  11. 11. T E R R O R  B I R D  -  MAKE YOU SWEAT 
  12. 12. M E D D I C I N E  -  TELL ME THE WORD
  13. 13. W A I T E R S  -  STEPLADDER
  14. 14. P H E R O M O A N S  -  ROBOTIC SON
  15. 15. P L E A S E  -  CLOTHES
  16. 16. T H E  H A X A N  C L O A K  -  INCANTATION
  17. 17. M A R I A  M I N E R V A  -  WHERE DO YOU GO


S I D E  B
  1. 1.  T R O G O N S  -  MAKE IT SO
  2. 2.  P E E P H O L E S -  STEP ONE (DEMO)
  3. 3.  H A R D  S K I N  -  SAUSAGE MAN (DEMO)
  4. 4.  G I R L S  N A M E S  -  I DON’T MIND
  5. 5.  D E S I G N  A  W A V E -  STRANGE FEELING 
  6. 6.  W A Y  T H R O U G H  -  RUINED  ACRE
  7. 7.  M U S H Y  -  FORGOTTEN HORIZONS
  8. 8.  D I G N A N  P O R C H  -  DARKNESS (HOME DEMO)
  9. 9.  R A Y O G R A P H S  -  SPACE OF THE HALLS
  10. 10. W A R M  B R A I N S  -  MARBLE ARCH
  11. 11. PETER  M  -  TERMINATE
  12. 12. B E C O M I N G  R E A L  -  SOUTH LONDON CONGO 
  13. 15. F O R M E R  B U L L I E S  -  THINGS STAY THE SAME
    17. J A C K  M A Z E S  -  AIN’T THAT ENOUGH

If you still want to do more to help those affected in Japan, all of the songs on WAITERS bandcamp  are now available on a 'pay-what-you-like' basis (including the 15-minutes recorded for and released at the Bijin Record Festival in Tokyo this January) and, again all of the proceeds will go directly to Japan.

Furthermore, BIG LOVE (our favourite record shop in the world), has organised an exhibition and made a charity zine to raise money too! you can buy it, along with special totes, keyrings, tapes and records HERE. Here's a couple of photos of the exhibition:



Remember, A Generous World Demands Generous Living.

No comments: